Covid-19 Update – ORANGE
We are now at ORANGE in the government traffic light system. As per the current health order this means that all the staff on site are double or triple vaccinated and we continue to treat all patients, both vaccinated, and unvaccinated.
We have reviewed our processes to ensure maximum safeguarding of our patients and staff. We ask that if you feel unwell, that you please get in touch and reschedule your appointment. If you are waiting a COVID result or have been in contact with a current case, we also ask that you let us know and we can find another suitable time for you to have your physio session. Telehealth appointments with all our staff are still available for anyone that would prefer or is unable to make it into the clinic.
What we are doing:
- Closing our waiting room. This means that you will need to wait in your car and your therapist will come out to meet you there.
- Only one person up at reception desk at a time.
- Online payments recommended (Eftpos available).
- Hand sanitiser available in each room to start the session.
- Treatment rooms thoroughly cleaned after every patient, with adequate ventilation.
What we ask of you:
- Please wear a mask during your session.
- Please sanitise your hands before you start each session.
- Please try to book via telephone, online booking or email to minimise contact.
- Please be mindful of other patients in the clinic and socially distance as able.
- Please try to use your own bathroom before coming to your session.
- Feel free to bring a pillow or towel to make you more comfortable if you need this in your session.
We are so grateful for your support of a local business and hope these measures continue to make you feel that you are being taken care of as best we can.
Welcome to Back In Action Physiotherapy Tauranga
As the founder of Back In Action Physiotherapy, I am proud of the business and the team that we have created.
We have highly qualified, experienced staff who have excellent assessment skills, all having the same passion for getting to the bottom of your problem. We know how annoying it is to be injured so we try and reduce your downtime as much as possible. We go the extra mile to help in any way we can and strive to return you to your previous level of activity, or better, as quickly as possible.
We have all treated and fixed a wide range of injuries, so whatever your problem, we are well equipped to get you better. We know that everyone has different lifestyles and goals so we tailor our treatments specifically for you and your journey. We pride ourselves on considering the mechanics of the whole body to gain complete recovery from injuries and prevent a recurrence.
The Back In Action staff is a team of fit, healthy individuals who try to live life to its fullest. We hope some of our enthusiasm for life and energy helps motivate you to become more involved in your treatment and therefore promoting a faster recovery.
You will find our clinic conveniently located in Greerton, Tauranga, and we are also onsite at Bethlehem College in Tauranga. You can find us at various sporting fixtures as we are proud sponsors of Craig Kirkwood Coaching, Greerton Marist Sports Club, Rangataua Sports and Cultural Club, and AzOne Touch Club.
We also have the lovely Emma from Footfit Podiatry conveniently onsite.
Every member of the Back In Action Physiotherapy team genuinely wants to help, so book in today and we can get you better, faster!
Leanna Veal (Founder)